This seminar complies with US State Department regulations mandated by the Hague convention on Intercountry Adoption.
What will we learn at this seminar?
- To develop awareness and sensitivity to the importance of the child’s birth family, heritage, and culture.
- To increase understanding and sensitivity to how loss impacts the child and family.
- To increase understanding of the on-going process of adoption for the child and family.
- To identify characteristics of children available for adoption.
- To strengthen your awareness of the developmental stages for children.
- To understand the attachment cycle and developmental themes of adoption.
2019 Seminar dates:
- 2/9/19 Manchester, NH
- 3/23/19 Waltham, MA
- 5/4/19 Manchester, NH
- 6/8/19 Waltham, MA
- 9/7/19 Manchester, NH
- 11/2/19 Waltham, MA
- 12/14/19 Manchester, NH
To register for the Adoption Preparation Seminar, download the below registration form and return to Kelly Smith, LICSW at
PO Box 4029
Concord, NH 03302